Minimal stay - 2 nights.
The price of programme include:
1 treatment per person:
- Accommodation, bathrobes in the room, parking, Wi-Fi.
- Meal type: breakfast (BB).
- 1 romantic dinner in the panoramic restaurant “Keturi vėjai“ (1 time for 2 person
during a stay).
- 3 treatments for each person during the stay.
- Herbal tea in the SPA
café (Water Park) (1 time per person per stay).
entrance to the
- Unlimited entrance to the Aqua Park.
Daily mineral water (recommended 3 times a day).
- Body scrub with your chosen scrub (15 min.) or essential oil application (15 min.) or honey application (15 min.) or body butter aplication (15 min.) (AQUA PARK);
- Mineral bath (15 min.) or aromatherapy relaxing bubble bath PLIUS bath ,,Energy source” (15 min.) or audiovizual occupation (45 min.) (HEALTH CENTRE);
- SPA Therapy for face and body (60 min.) or relaxing aromatherapy massage (60 min.) (SPA HOME).
- - -
Check - in from 3 p.m., check - out by 12 p.m.
Overnight accommodation tax of of 1.00 Eur per night is applied for every person over the age of 18. The tax is not included into the price of the room.
Treatments must be booked in advance: +370 313 51 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 10.29.2023 to 11.02.2023, the
water park will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Children up 4 years old stay free with their parents. Extra bed for the child is available at no charge. Breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park are included.
- FB/HB meal plan (lunch and dinner) for children up 4 years old is available at no charge in the buffet-style restaurant if their parents have FB/HB meal plan.
- Extra bed rate for children includes an overnight stay sharing the room with parents, breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park (duration depends on the selected hotel).
- Extra bed is only available when the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Extra service for children from 4 to 14 years old can be booked at the reception upon arrival.
- - -
Pets are not allowed in the hotel "Lietuva"! Pets are accepted at the Hotel "Druskininkai" and Hotel "Dzūkija" by prior arrangement with the hotel administration. Pets are subject to a surcharge per day. More information by the phone +370 313 51200 or by email email@example.com.