2- night stay, breakfast, one romantic dinner in the panoramic restaurant “Keturi vėjai“, SPA treatments (body scrub, baths and face and body beauty therapies), mineral water drink and unlimited entrance to the Aqua park and Gym.
Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
Online reservation rules:
I. Online Booking Process
Steps of booking through the online booking system: 1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table. 2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package. 3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking. 4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods: * Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard); * Electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT). 4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of UAB Paysera LT payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to UAB Paysera LT through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable. 4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement. 4c. Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase.No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank. 5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The Client makes the advance payment by one of the three methods used by the system and pays the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. 2. There are no booking transaction costs for the Client. 3. Cancellation fee equal to 6 % of the advance payment is applied for the cancellation of the reservation notified no later than 48 hours prior to the noon on the expected date of arrival. 4. Should the Client cancel the booking less than 3 days prior to the arrival time, the advance payment will not be refunded. In case of such cancellation, the Client will lose the advance payment. 5. Should the Client change the booking details after making an online booking at a discount price of the Package offered by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to recalculate the full price of the order at the current prices.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client. 2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with UAB Paysera LT electronic payment system. 3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The Present coupon(s) confirms the right of the holder of the Present coupon(s) to use servises specified in the amount of coupon(s). 2. The holders of the Present coupon(s) can enjoy the services provided belonging only to Grand SPA Lietuva. 3. If the desired purchase amount exceeds the value of the Present coupon(s), actual difference can be paid in cash. 4. The Present coupon shall not be exchanged to cash. 5. The Present coupon(s) is valid during 3 months period from its purchase date. 6. If the Present coupon was not used until the end of its validity period, it will be regarded as null and void. 7. If the holder of the Present coupon acquires services for the amount lower that the amount specified in the Present coupon(s), remaining amount is not returned to the holder of the Present coupon. 8. The holder of the Present coupon having paid by the Present coupon(s), shall not be given the VAT invoice. 9.The Present coupon you must use at one time.
By order of the general manager of Grand SPA
Lietuva UAB, No. ĮT-69
I. General provisions
5. Data controller – the Company, head office address V. Kudirkos g. 45, LT-66120 Druskininkai, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer with the following contact details: e- mail address: email@example.com, tel. 8 612 22646. The customer and/or the employee can contact on the issues of Personal Data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 8615 52877 II. The purposes of Personal Data processing, the Personal Data collected, the term of their storage and the basis for processing
6. Purposes of data processing: 6.1. Direct marketing (sending newsletters and offers).
6.1.1. The Company uses and processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes only if the Individuals have given their corresponding consent. You can confirm your consent for using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes by signing of/providing your details on the website.
6.1.2. The following Personal Data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing:
18.104.22.168. full name,
22.214.171.124. e-mail address.
6.1.3. The specified Personal Data are collected and processed on the basis of consent. Persons must submit an e-mail address in order to receive newsletters/offers.
6.1.4. The term of storage of Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes is 3 years. This term may be extended if the Personal Data is used or may be used as evidence or a source of information in a pretrial or other investigation, including in the investigation conducted by the State Data Inspection, in civil, administrative or criminal proceedings, or in other cases established by law. In this case, Personal Data may be stored for the duration necessary for the processing purposes of such data and destroyed immediately when it becomes no longer necessary. 2
6.1.5. The data subject has the right not to give or to withdraw his consent to the processing of his Personal Data for direct marketing purposes at any time, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing, without giving reasons for non-consent:
126.96.36.199. By sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +370 686 58 450;
188.8.131.52. By clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the end of the newsletter.
6.1.6. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of reasonable processing of personal data performed before the withdrawal.
6.1.7. Persons under the age of 14 cannot provide any Personal Data for marketing activities through the Company's website. If you are a person below the age of 14, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting personal information for marketing activities.
6.2. Loyalty programme
6.2.1. The customer who has filled out the Customer profile questionnaire agrees to participate in the hotel loyalty program and has no objections to his Personal Data to be used for direct marketing purposes. The Customer agrees to receive information on the privileges offered to the Loyalty Programme participants, special promotions and news.
6.2.2. When the customer has given a consent to process the data solely for the purpose of executing the Loyalty Programme, the customer's profile and the Personal Data are stored in the administration system until the person is a member of the Loyalty Programme and 3 years after he no longer participates in the Loyalty Programme (for example, withdraws his consent to process the data for the purpose of the Loyalty Programme or expressed the intention not to be participant of the Loyalty Programme).
6.2.3. The following Personal Data is processed for the purpose of the Loyalty Programme:
1. Full name;
2. Date of birth;
3. Telephone number;
6. Language in which the customer would like to receive a newsletter;
7. E-mail address;
8. Loyalty card number;
9. Personal purchase history;
10. Economic value of the purchase;
6.1.5. The data subject has the right to refuse or withdraw his consent to the processing of his Personal Data at any time for the purposes of the Loyalty Programme without giving reasons for such objection:
184.108.40.206. By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +370 612 94818.
6.1.6. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of reasonable processing of personal data performed before the withdrawal.
6.3. For the purpose of the processing of data relating to accommodation and health/SPA services in order to conclude and execute contracts.
6.3.1. For the purpose of contracting and executing the contract, the following Personal Data is processed:
220.127.116.11. Full name;
18.104.22.168. Telephone number;
22.214.171.124. Date of arrival/departure;
126.96.36.199. E-mail address;
188.8.131.52. Is a visitor planning to stay with a child, the number of children and age;
184.108.40.206. Personal preferences (if the person specifies them himself);
220.127.116.11. Room type;
18.104.22.168. Order price;
22.214.171.124. Payment form;
126.96.36.199. Additional requested services (e.g., special dinner, health/SPA procedures);
188.8.131.52. Catering: lunch, breakfast, dinner;
184.108.40.206. Booking number; 3
220.127.116.11. Preferred language of communication;
18.104.22.168. Other data required for ordering services.
6.3.2. Personal Data related with the conclusion and implementation of contract will be processed for 10 years. This term may be extended if the Personal Data is used or may be used as evidence or a source of information in a pre-trial or other investigation, including in the investigation conducted by the State Data Inspection, in civil, administrative or criminal proceedings, or in other cases established by law. In this case, Personal Data may be stored for the duration necessary for the processing purposes of such data and destroyed immediately when it becomes no longer necessary.
6.4. The purpose of provision of responses and information to Individuals.
6.4.1. In the event that the Individuals submit a request/complaint through the Company's website, by email or by telephone consultation, in order to properly answer the request, the Company collects and manages the following data: name, surname, phone number, e-mail, room number, services ordered. If the Individuals do not provide sufficient details to identify the Individual or the services provided to him, the Individual will not be able to receive appropriate and comprehensive advice on the relevant matter
6.4.2. The following Personal Data are processed: 1) on the basis of the consent, expressed by Individuals in consenting actions; 2) The processing of data is necessary in order to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller; 3) The processing of data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, namely, to examine and process requests, claims, to improve customer service quality, and serve customers.
6.4.3. Data storage term: 12 months. This term may be extended if the Personal Data is used or may be used as evidence or a source of information in a pre-trial or other investigation, including in the investigation conducted by the State Data Inspection, in civil, administrative or criminal proceedings, or in other cases established by law. In this case, Personal Data may be stored for the duration necessary for the processing purposes of such data and destroyed immediately when it becomes no longer necessary.
6.4.4. The Company uses your Personal Data only in order to properly and objectively investigate the queries of Individuals, provide the Individuals the necessary information, answer their questions, and resolve requests or provide consultations. The Company can also analyze the data in the query in order to improve the quality of our activities and the services provided to you, taking into account your opinions and suggestions.
6.4.5. The Company does not disclose the contents of personal correspondence with Individuals. However, if the Individual’s request or claim is received on public comments of of websites or social networking, the Company reserves the right to provide a public answer/comment, in the same form as they request was received.
6.4.6. Upon the expiration of your data processing and retention period set forth in this Policy, the Company will destroy your data or depersonalise you reliably and irrevocably as soon as possible, within a reasonable and justifiable timeframe for such action. The Company will not be able to meet this requirement if the request is submitted through the websites/social networking accounts not administered by the Company.
6.5. The purpose of the selection of personnel (candidates for vacancies in the Company).
6.5.1. For the personnel selection purposes the Data Controller manages the Personal Data submitted voluntarily by the Candidate, to the extent that the Personal Data were submitted through the Company's website, sent to the Company's e-mail or brought to the Human Resources Department:
22.214.171.124. other data provided by the data subject.
6.5.2. Candidates' data are processed on the basis of the consent, expressed by submitting their data and seeking to take action by the consenting actions of a Candidate, by submitting data through the Company's website, sending them to the Company's e-mail or bringing to the Human Resources Department.
6.5.3. Upon expiration of the period of selection for a specific position, the Company deletes the CV and other data of the Candidates, unless the Company has obtained the consent of the Candidate to process his/her personal data for longer so that the Company can offer a job position.
8. The Data Controller shall, in accordance with the specific purposes for the processing of Personal Data, protect Personal Data in accordance with the above terms.
10. The Company processes Personal Data responsibly, legally, fairly and transparently. In determining the Personal Data processing tools, as well as during the data processing, the Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures of data protection to protect Personal Data being processed from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful processing.
11. In the event that Individuals choose passwords that enable them to use certain features of the Website, Individuals are solely responsible for the confidentiality of passwords. The Company asks Individuals not to disclose or share passwords with third parties.
12. Individuals must take active measures to ensure the confidentiality of their Personal Data and should make maximum efforts to protect the password for accessing the website from disclosure to third parties and not to disclose it directly (indirectly) to third parties and to ensure that no third parties could use their data through the website and/or the services provided by the Company and/or for other purposes. Individuals shall be liable for any acts of third persons if they were done using the Personal Data and all obligations and responsibilities arising out of or related to such third party actions shall be fully binding to the Individuals.
13. If the Company has doubts about the correctness of the Personal Data provided by the Individuals, the Company has the right to suspend the processing of such Personal Data, to verify and correct these data.
14. Notwithstanding the fact that the Company makes all reasonable efforts to protect the Personal Data of Individuals, the Company notes that the data transmitted by electronic means of communication are transmitted through the networks operated by the providers of electronic communications services and therefore the Company cannot guarantee and is not responsible for data security and security by transmitting the data in this manner. Any data transfer procedures are performed solely at the risk of Individuals. From the moment of receipt of data, the Company applies strict Personal Data protection procedures and technical and organizational measures for the protection from unauthorized access to the Personal Data. III. Provision of data to third parties
15. The Personal Data may be handed over for processing to data processors who help to and enforce and manage the provision of the Services. These persons may include database software vendors, database administrators, data centres, hosting and cloud service providers, direct marketing service providers, market research or business intelligence service providers, accounting service providers, auditors, legal and financial advisers, etc., partners used for the purpose of fulfilling a specific order (courier service, payment service provider, etc.).
16. Personal Data may be transferred to the court, law enforcement agencies or state institutions to the extent that such provision is provided by legal requirements (e.g.: bailiffs, courts, etc.).
17. Personal Data may also be transferred to other persons with the consent of the Data Subject, if such consent is obtained on a case-by-case basis.
18. In each case, we provide to the data processor only as much data as is absolutely necessary to complete a specific order or provide a specific service.
19. Data processors recruited by the Company can process your personal data only according to our instructions and cannot use them for other purposes or transfer to others without the Company's consent. In addition, they must ensure the security of Personal Data in accordance with applicable law and written agreements with us.
20. If the Company uses the website analysis service (such as Google Analytics) to determine how you use the information provided on the Website www.grandspa.lt, the Company may exchange your depersonalized data with third parties who rely on this information to evaluate how the Website is used, to prepare reports the website operators about the Website functioning, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the mobile application.
22. If the Data Controller will transfer Personal Data to companies or organizations in third countries, the Data Controller will ensure the procedures for ensuring the level of processing and protection of Personal Data set forth in the regulatory enactments. IV. Rights of the Data Subject
23. The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
23.1. To know (be informed) about his data processing (right to know);
23.2. Having access to your data and the manner in which they are processed (right to access);
23.3. Request to correct or supplement the incomplete personal data (right to rectify), taking into account the purposes for the processing of personal data;
23.4. Destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to “be forgotten”);
23.5. Have the right to require the data controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to limit).
23.6. Have the right to data transfer (right to transfer);
23.7. To oppose to the processing of Personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing;
23.9. Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania.
23.10. Applications for the implementation of rights be submitted to the Company in writing (including the electronic format), it must also be possible to identify the person who submitted the request and the data subject. The data subject is identified from the identity document or by electronic means of communication that allows the person to be properly identified. If the request is sent by the data subject by post or by the courier, a copy of the document confirming the identity of the data subject, approved in accordance with the statutory procedure, must be attached to the application. When a person's information is being sought by his representative, he must provide a document demonstrating his right to represent and a document confirming the identity of the data subject and the representative, unless it is possible to identify the representative and the data subject in other reasonable manner. Information of third parties on the Company's website
28. Company’s contact details: Address: V. Kudirkos g. 45, LT-66120 Druskininkai, tel. +370 (693) 79272, e-mail: email@example.com
Cancellation of reservation
Reservation will expire soon
To extend your booking, click the "Continue" button to cancel the reservation - "Cancel".
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
Information about using cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are information items that are transferred from the website to your computer and stored on hard drive. These are small text files that allow web sites to save and regain access to information about user browsing habits. Cookies are used by most web sites as they are one of the many tools that help to tailor web content to user needs. Cookies allow web sites to provide user-driven services (for example, by remembering login data, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying only specific content that interests the user). Cookies are different: Temporary Cookies (or Session Cookies) - removed when the browser is closed; permanent cookies - are not removed and remain until they are removed by user or until their validity expires.
How to remove a cookie?
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the website work as well. If you need more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to read the phone's instruction manual.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to look after the website and use its features, such as access to secure website areas. In addition to these cookies, you would not be able to have your desired services, such as online shopping. Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies collect information about when users are using a particular web site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors to web pages receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your chosen things (such as your name, language, or region) and offer enhanced personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they can’t monitor your browsing activity on other websites. Target or promotional cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you. They are also used to see certain ads for a limited number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of your campaign.
Name of cookie
The purpose of the cookie
Period of validity
Increasing the application security.
On entering the web site
Session cookie generation
On entering the web site
Until the leaving the web site
PHP session identifier
On entering the web site
On entering the web site