Minimal stay - 2 nights.The price of programme include:
3 treatments per day (Arrival and departure days are considered as one treatment day.)The treatment plan set up during the consultation with PMR specialist includes:
- Accommodation in the hotel Lietuva*** PLIUS.
- Meal type: breakfast and dinner (HB).
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation (PMR) specialist consultation.
- Unlimited entrace to the Aqua park.
- Unlimited entrace to the Gym.
- Daily mineral water.
- 1 prescribed treatment per day: curative bath or mud therapy.
- 1 prescribed treatment per day: curative gymnastics in a group in the gym or physiotherapy.
- 1 prescribed treatment per day: classic (therapeutic) massage (30 min.).
- - -
- Bathrobes in the room;
- Supervised parking;
- Wireless internet connection.
Check - in from 2 p.m., check - out by 12 p.m.
Late checkout until 4pm carry a fee of 20 Eur. Guests checking out after 4pm will be charged one night’s room rate.
Overnight accommodation tax of of 1.00 Eur per night is applied for every person over the age of 18. The tax is not included into the price of the room.
Treatments must be booked in advance: +370 313 51 200 or email@example.com.
- - -For families:
- Children up 4 years old stay free with their parents. Extra bed for the child is available at no charge. Breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park are included.
- FB/HB meal plan (lunch and dinner) for children up 4 years old is available at no charge in the buffet-style restaurant if their parents have FB/HB meal plan.
- Extra bed rate for children includes an overnight stay sharing the room with parents, breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park (duration depends on the selected hotel).
- Extra bed is only available when the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Extra service for children from 4 to 14 years old can be booked at the reception upon arrival.