ATTENTION In order to ensure the safety of employees and customers, the following steps are taken during the provision of the service:
- All employees are provided with personal protective equipment;
- In the restaurant, guests are seated at tables at a safe distance;
- The staff of the treatment unit will perform the work by wearing disposable gloves and face masks, unless by-laws provide for the relaxation of the requirements applicable to these procedures. Upon request, the guest will also be issued with a face mask before the procedure.
- During the post-quarantine period, there will be no group sessions, all procedures are performed individually (employee and client).
- Disinfectant dispensers will be installed in all common areas and treatment rooms.
- SERVICES IN AQUA PARK ARE NOT PROVIDED OR CHANGED BY OTHER SERVICES UNDER THE SEPARATE INSTRUCTION OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA.
Minimal stay - 5 nights.The price of programme include:
- Meal type: breakfast, lunch and dinner (FB).
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation (PMR) specialist consultation.
- Unlimited gym.
- Daily mineral water.
Up to 3 treatments per day (arrival and departure days are considered as one treatment day).
The treatment plan set up during the consultation with PMR specialist will include:
- 1 prescribed treatment per day: curative bath (mineral, pearl, carbon dioxide, whirlpool) OR curative shower (circular, Sharko, Scottish (contrast), perinea) OR mud therapy (mud application, galvanic mud) OR classic (therapeutic) massage (15 min.);
- 1 prescribed treatment per day: group gym/pool therapy OR nordic walking OR vertical bath in a group with mineral water every 2nd day;
- 1 treatment per day: physiotherapy OR halotherapy OR inhalationtherapy OR oxygen concentrator OR relaxation session OR audiovisual session.
- Bathrobes in the room;
- Wireless internet connection.
*Unlimited visit to the Aqua park daily.
- - -
If there are no available rooms on your preferred dates, please contact us by phone +370 313 51200 or by email email@example.com
Check - in from 2 p.m., check - out by 12 p.m.
Late checkout until 4pm carry a fee of 20 Eur. It depends on the occupancy of the hotel. Guests checking out after 4pm will be charged one night’s room rate.
Overnight accommodation tax of of 1.00 Eur per night is applied for every person over the age of 18. The tax is not included into the price of the room.
- Children up 4 years old stay free with their parents. Extra bed for the child is available at no charge. Breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park are included.
- FB/HB meal plan (lunch and dinner) for children up 4 years old is available at no charge in the buffet-style restaurant if their parents have FB/HB meal plan.
- Extra bed rate for children includes an overnight stay sharing the room with parents, breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park (duration depends on the selected hotel).
- Extra bed is only available when the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Extra service for children from 4 to 14 years old can be booked at the reception upon arrival.