Minimal stay - 5 nights.
The price includes:
- Accommodation, bathrobes in the room, parking place, Wi-Fi.
- Meal type: breakfast, dinner and supper (FB).
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation (PMR).
- The 2nd consultation of Physical therapy and rehabilitation (PMR) specialist.
- Daily mineral water (recommended 3 times per day).
- Unlimited visits to the complex gym.
2 therapeutical treatments are obligatory daily after the doctors consultation. Treatments are available for an extra charge.
The treatment plan is set up during the consultation with a PMR specialist.
- Bathrobes in the room;
- Supervised parking;
- Wireless internet connection.
*Unlimited visit to the Aqua park daily.
- - -
If there are no available rooms on your preferred dates, please contact us by phone +370 313 51200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check - in from 3 p.m., check - out by 12 p.m.
Late checkout until 4pm carry a fee of 20 Eur. It depends on the occupancy of the hotel. Guests checking out after 4pm will be charged one night’s room rate.
Overnight accommodation tax of of 1.00 Eur per night is applied for every person over the age of 18. The tax is not included into the price of the room.
Treatments must be booked in advance: +370 313 51 200 or email@example.com.For families:
- Children up 4 years old stay free with their parents. Extra bed for the child is available at no charge. Breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park are included.
- FB/HB meal plan (lunch and dinner) for children up 4 years old is available at no charge in the buffet-style restaurant if their parents have FB/HB meal plan.
- Extra bed rate for children includes an overnight stay sharing the room with parents, breakfast and visit to the Aqua Park (duration depends on the selected hotel).
- Extra bed is only available when the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the room.
- Extra service for children from 4 to 14 years old can be booked at the reception upon arrival.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel "Lietuva"! Pets are accepted at the Hotel "Druskininkai" and Hotel "Dzūkija" by prior arrangement with the hotel administration. Pets are subject to a surcharge per day. More information by the phone +370 313 51200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.